Monday, October 26, 2009

Too big for facebook, at CNN!

We care more about finding fish, than we do afterlife Orb's!

"How big a fish did you get?"

Ever think about finding Paul Harvey, and getting the rest of the story?

Either prove my safe, no obligation, free option wrong, or please explain to me, why we should not do it. This option has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with you.

Fact!

Jesus, and Thomas A. Edison gave you plenty of clues.

With the way this world is going now, we need to use this option, more, than at any other time in our life.

John Denver, might of got it started with George Burns, with the "God" movie, but that was only the beginning. Now they are both there, waiting!

I don't want to rush you, but ............ you are not alone.

Either you know, or you don't, unless there is another way, and my free back up plan provides that.

I totally understand, it is a lot to take in, but it will be worth it.

Allow your media the chance, to break me down better, from some of my past remarks.

My option is an open ended option, that is evolving in thought now, and action later.

This option could be done today, if conditions were right.

All that would take, is some news reporting, like the good old days.

Tim Brewer has fallen, and he can not get up.

What do you do next?

Leave me for dead?


....or do something, to help the afterlife Orb cause.

You decide, i am still laying down, and fading fast!

What hurts the most, is being so close!
Rascal Flatt

No comments:

Post a Comment