Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dear President Obama, I have fallen, and I can not get up!

Where is this new change?

I heard today, that some people have posters up of Bush, saying I told you, that you were going to miss me.

Over ten month's, and where are we at?

I could fix it all today!

Today!

Quit playing games, and support me on this one!

I offer change, than can make a difference for free!

I'm a nobody, but not this option, based on my own experience.

Ignore me at will, and profile me anyway you like, but you better back it up, with a better option, than the one I can provide, or you are a hypocrite, and you have nothing, but words!

Change, as we were led to believe from you, was going to be better, but borrowing money, was not part of the deal.

We need to give, not take!

We can do that with my option.

Looking for answers?

This is your lucky day!

Cross what ever line you have too, but visit me as soon as possible.

I can help you!

Please take the time to listen.

What would it hurt?

What could you possibly have, that could be better than this option?

Nothing!

My option ends wars, not to send in more troops!

Send more people to kill more people is not the option.

You are not showing that your are strong, as a leader, by doing that.

There is other ways!

I provide one of them, if you could find the time.

My option is not one of those moments, where you do not believe it, so we do not try it. You have no right, regardless who you are, to do such a thing!

Afterlife Orbs, are founding fathers, earned that right!

Give them the respect, they so deserve!

For God sake man, he can not communicate, if you do not give him the tools he need, to make it happen.

Anything else, and God would of made a mistake!

What are you afraid of?

That there is not such a thing, as God, or afterlife Orbs?

Either prove me wrong, or help me along, because everything happens for a reason, and this safe, no obligation, free experiment, is no different!

80% of American voters. believe that there is some type of afterlife, and 10 of he worlds average population, around 6.5 billion, will have an unexpected near death experience, and if you move the decimal over one, that comes out to about 650 million people.

Floating out of their body unexpected, during a time, that classifies them as dead.

Dead to our standards, and done at different lengths of time, and 100% of them had thought during this time, and we now can measure thought.

What a thought, and the positive follow through from that, will help you Mr. President, get on the page, with the rest of us, because we do need change, and this is a good thought, in the right direction.

Thank you for your time, just looking out for you!

Support afterlife Orb's, and they will support you too!

I thought you were a true Chicago Union man?

The afterlife Orb union, has more members, than any other group!

You do not need ACORN anymore, with all their troubles, it is actually time, to try and option, suggested by Thomas A. Edison.

America is hurting!

The world is hurting!

I'm just a guy, and I can go either way, but please let me know!

Let me know why we should not try my safe, no obligation, free idea!

Let me know world, because I do not understand!

What would it hurt?

What would it hurt, to know the truth?

This is your chance, to shine!

All you have to say is this, and please feel free to say it out of the blue, as though you have given it a lot of thought.

"I do not claim to have all the answers, but I have been informed, of this man from Dayton, Ohio, who has this crazy idea, on how we might be able to communicate with afterlife Orbs, and as crazy as it might sound, he sure seams to have a passion for it, and keeping to my promises, for always looking for opportunities, that might help America, I am lifting all red tape, on Tim Brewer safe, no obligation, free afterlife communication experiment, and anybody else interested, we will be more than welcome, to keep you up to date, on how his experiment is going.

Some claimed Thomas A. Edison, thought this option was possible, and I for one, believes we owe it to him, to check it out, once, and for all, because if this option is possible, then it opens the door, to so many positive options, that has never been discussed, as it is being discussed today, on new information, that supports experiments like this, because as a Country, we are great at finding fish, but we have a long way to go, with communicating correctly, with afterlife Orb's. as
I declare Government rights, for all afterlife Orbs, and be sure to vote!

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

Paranormal movies, are fun to watch, but Orb talk, is taking over the world forever!

Orb talk for free, with Tim Brewer, and President Obama!

Either you are growing in one way or another, or you are being controlled in one way or another!

I go for balance, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment