Monday, October 26, 2009

Is Tim Brewer Politically Correct, or is he a scam?

You decide!

Get this guy in this video to find out for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqoAYYd9XIM

What would it hurt?

My option is always free, and there is no hidden anything!

Please feel free to check out me, like some should of done with ACORN!

I have nothing to hide!

Why delay, somebody from trying to save the day?

I know it is easy to believe you have been there, done that with so many situations, through out life, but this option of mine, and the follow through, in just your perception alone, will fix our economy!

If you don't mind me asking, what type of afterlife do you have plan?

It's open Orb life here, so always feel free to speak your mind.

Do not be scared of me, or give me potential Obama value, that I do not deserve!

Everybody is searching, and everybody uses every one of their emotions, at different levels, to different experiences, and to know what everybody is thinking about at any given time would be a stretch,but what about me?

Maybe I am somebody, you have been searching for.

I don't know it all, but I do feel, after we communicate with afterlife Orb's, I will have a lot of them, answering the questions you want to know.

Like it, or not, but it is quite possible, that you been watched, by afterlife orbs.

How do you feel about that?

They have the ability to see everything!

Albert Einstein could never understand why tiny particles, behaved the way they do. Talking about their god dice thing, and if you look up the word human, you get the word movement, and if you connect movement to energy, and then you know you live in energy, and energy can not be destroyed, and you match it up to near death experience people, and match them up to Brain Gate patients, and match them up to you, then you throw in a time line, and I would like to welcome Glenn Beck to Whio in Dayton today, because Glenn, and I think alot a like, except he is better than I!

I would love the chance to be mentored by him. Remember all the good, forget all the bad, and try to live life the best I can, with what I have to work with!

Entertainment, anything you can do, to keep from getting bored!

Afterlife orbs, want to communicate, and they are willing to follow any rules, we decide we want to do!

They understand, that this has to be a good deal, for the both of us!

Everybody is one time!

Once we declare you, you are an Orb!

You now have value!

You can do anything, at least one time!

You might not to actually get to do it, but you do get the chance to try!

On a scale, of doing something really bad, or something that exceeded expectations, is all there; if you can perceive it in thought, and decide to do it, no one could stop you at first, because nobody knows what you are thinking, unless you let us know.

Internet vent, is a good place to start!

Try, and do everything right, from this moment forward, and build value behind that, because that is a good way, to live the future life, my option could provide you.

Example:

After my option works, and we get better at streamlining the operations, then you will have new options in your life, that you can not even comprehend at this time, but it still will be there!

Your afterlife experience, will be hi-tech, with all the bells, and whistles!

Even though in the afterlife Orb state, you will not actually hear music, but you feel music, so when you are connected to your site, for being an afterlife Orb, then you are being measured more, than
I am, at this time!

It's not about me,
I am only the messenger.

I guess I am kind of like an orb, in the fact, that you never get to hear me actually talk!

Is there really a Tim Brewer, from Dayton,Ohio, or just a front, from some afterlife Orbs, like Patrick Swayze, Ted Kennedy, and Mikael Jackson.

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

Public Domain, will never be the same!!!

Tim Brewer is running on public domain, for his campaign!

He needs nothing else to do it!

Free Internet, and you get what you pay for, and that is me!

I'm almost like my own Government, except my services are free!

We know that is not possible, to do it all that way, but it seams to me, like a good place to start!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment